The poster session will be held on 17th and 18th November 12:30 pm to 5 pm. Authors are reminded that there is a competition for the best poster presentation. Please check the final notification to know which day for you to present
To present a successful poster, one should follow the guidelines provided below;
- 1. Content of the poster presentation must correspond to the title and abstract you submitted.
- 2. Please prepare your poster presentation within the size 90 cm (W)* 150 cm (H).
- 3. Please prepare your poster in such a way that the contents should be clearly visible from 3 meters away.
- 4. Please post your poster at the specified location in the morning session of your presentation day.
- 5. Please stay with your poster as much as you can to explain your research with other researchers. Make sure that you must be present at your poster during the refreshment break, which is the time that no oral sessions will be held.